- A meeting with the client is coordinated in order to know their needs and requirements.
- A date is set in order receive the information to proceed with the project.
- If the required information is not available in digital or printed form, a visit to the existing facility should be made.
- Scopes of the work are reviewed.
- Potential risks of the building to protect are reviewed.
- All the information needed for the project is checked.
- Number of layouts is set in order to proceed to a pre-engineering.
- Engineering is made detailing every aspect of the design. Necessary calculations are developed in order to test the engineering made.
- Engineering is sent to the client to proceed with the project revision.
- This revision can be in 3 ways. Client´s direct revision, Client´s insurance, or by a 3rd party involved in the topic.
- Project´s approval.
- A set of information is prepared in order to hand it in to the client.