Adrián is Certified in Fire Protection Engineering Technologies, in Water-Based (formerly Automatic Sprinkler) Systems Layout Level III, and Special Hazards Suppression Systems Level I; with experience in numerous types of fire protection, including wet pipe, dry pipe, deluge and pre-action (Water-Based Systems), CO2, Clean Agents, anti-freeze, fire pumps, and standpipe protection systems. He is proficient in different computer aided design and calculation software, like Autocad, Revit MEP (CADD), Hydratec, Hydronics (Sprinkler Systems Calculation) and Pipeflow Expert (Process and Combustible Gases Calculations).
Education and Experience
Adrián earned his Mechanical Engineer degree in Universidad Autónoma de Baja California from Mexicali, Baja California, México. He has 10 years of professional experience Designing Fire Protection and Mechanical Systems.
Major Project Experience
Hotel Rosarito, Rosarito, Baja California
Caterpillar, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Designed fire protection sprinkler system, fire pump, in high rise building, wet hose system in parking, as well as fire alarm system & suppression system, and inspection of the fire protection installed.
Home Depot, Ciénega de Flores, Nuevo León
- Designed wet pipe sprinkler system in roof and inside spray booth & exhaust duct; a pre-action sprinkler system in IT Room, as well as fire alarm system & suppression system in kitchen.
LALA, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes
- Designed fire protection based in NFPA, all storage area protected with esfr sprinkler, mezzanine and offices with standard sprinkler and fire extinguisher, new fire pump and underground fire piping, and alarm system, responsible for shop drawings for the new sprinkler system, new fire pump, new water tank (5,000 sprinklers).
Coca Cola, Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Designed the rack protection and wet pipe roof system for Finish Product Warehouse (9,100 sprinklers in-racks).
Whirlpool, Apodaca, Nuevo León
- Designed the fire pump and water tanks for several plants in Monterrey and other states in México.
- Designed fire protection based in NFPA, all storage area protected with esfr sprinkler, production areas, mezzanine and offices with standard sprinkler and fire extinguisher, and alarm system.
Metales Mexicanos Peñoles, Torreón, Coahuila
- Designed fire protection based in FM Global, all storage area protected with esfr sprinkler and offices with standard sprinkler, new fire pump and underground fire piping, and alarm system, responsible for shop drawings for the new sprinkler system, new fire pump, new water tank (10,500 sprinklers).
Designed wet sprinkler systems in raw materials warehouse, tool storage, production area, electrical tunnels, lubrication room, and electric room. And main piping and standpipes and monitors in whole plant.
Designed deluge sprinkler system to protect several hazard such as cooling towers, chimneys, cotrelles, transformers, belt conveyors, scrubbers & ducts, diesel tanks, oil lubricated machines, ammonia tanks spheres. Minera del Cobre, Agua Prieta, Sonora
Termoeléctrica, Mexicali, Baja California
- Designed water-foam pre-action system to protect six fuel oil tanks.
Vitro, Mexicali, Baja California
- Designed air compressed system, new air compressor and air tank receiver.
- Designed gas system, new gas main line to feed existing oven.